Ever since the beginning of this site, I knew my lifestyle was going to change drastically. I’ve been going through the process of throwing away harmful products that are found in the common household and detoxing my body. From book recommendations to crystals and beauty products, here are five things you can get to make your everyday life a little bit holistic.
1. Dr. Bronner’s Castille Soap: I think everyone and their mother have known about this products for a while, with their 100% organic product and their amazing scents, you won’t be missing your everyday shower gel or bar of soap. Plus, Dr. Bronner’s can be used not only on your body and face but also on your pets!
2. Burt’s Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm: I’ve been looking for organic beauty products in drugstores and the first thing that I saw that said 100% organic was this chapstick. Of course Burt’s Bees is a very common brand, but it has pomegranate and I can’t say no to that. Pomegranates have a bunch of antioxidants that protect our skin and lips from environmental stress and the product glides easily, leaving a slight tint to the lips.
3. Tibetan Singing Bowls: I got a singing bowl last December and I am absolutely obsessed with it. With its healing properties and gorgeous vibrations, singing bowls will not only program your crystals but also invoke a deep state of relaxation which naturally assists us in entering into meditation.
4. There is Nothing Wrong With You by Cheri Huber: I recommend this book to readers and those who aren’t a big fan on reading because of the way There is Nothing Wrong With You is created. With it’s adorable drawings and mellow lettering, this book will teach you how to love yo’ self in less than three hours. It’s so good that you won’t put it down!
5. Rose Quartz: This quartz goes along with the book because it opens the heart to all kinds of love as well as raising your self esteem, restore confidence, and balance the emotions. It’s also a great crystal for those who suffer asthma and sinus because it opens up the heart chakra.