1. Dorito’s Spicy Sweet Chili: I’m slowly trying eat less of meat/eggs/dairy products because I want to live a healthier lifestyle, and this is a great substitute to all of the cheesy chips I tend to eat.
2. OhSo Chocolate: I got the dark chocolate a couple of weeks ago and I’m obsessed with it. It’s Belgian chocolate with probiotics and soy (if you’re allergic or avoiding soy please don’t try it) and it’s only a few calories unlike Theo because the chocolate bar is really small.
3. Hummus: I am a very picky eater who is trying to find new ways to get protein in my system, so a little bit of hummus with a dash of paprika for a little bit of kick is a great snack, especially with multi-grain chips as well as pretzels (I highly recommend Pretzel Thins!)
4. Sapphire: This crystal is great for calming and focusing the mind, it releases any mental tension and also unwanted thoughts. It encourages the user to be more open to beauty and intuition, and bring lightness and joy while it restores balance in the body and mind.
5. e.l.f. Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths: It’s cheap (only $3 at CVS), it doesn’t give me breakouts, and it takes off all of my makeup, including waterproof eyeliner, without having to scrub my skin harshly.