1. So Delicious Yogurt: I’ve been slowly cutting back on dairy products and I found this amazing yogurt that is dairy free as well as soy free. I was shocked at the fact that it tasted just like a normal strawberry yogurt and it was so good that I went back to the store and bought some more. Of course, I like to add fruits and a bit of granola to my yogurt, which makes it even more delicious.
2. e.l.f. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder: I honestly don’t have a lot of time to waste when I’m putting on my makeup and my beauty products must fit in a small bag for easier travel so this blush and bronzer combo is amazing. The pigments are very subtle, so it’s great for people who are looking for a more natural look, the company is against animal cruelty, and it’s cheap and accessible.
3. Petrified Wood: This tone is good for grounding and stabilizing one’s emotions and is a stone of business success as well as general protection. It is often used for healing bones, backaches, skin, and hair.
4. Chao Vegan Cheese: Finding a really good vegan cheese is kind of hard to find, but I had heard a lot of good reviews of this cheese and I decided to give it a chance. I got the original version since it was the only one I found and even though it has a hint of this odd plant taste, it was delicious. It might be a bit expensive, but it’s definitely worth it. Just a tip: make sure to melt it completely if you’re going to do grilled cheese sandwiches.
5. Nature’s Bakery Fig Bar: These vegan fig bars are absolutely decadent, I tried the apple cinnamon flavor a week ago and I loved it immediately. The outside is a bit dry, so it can be paired with a warm cup of tea or your favorite coffee.