1. Shungite: This ancient stone that has unique properties such as purification, detox, and is a great healing crystal. I’m using it at the moment to dull the pain from a recent fracture of my foot and has done wonders.
2. Lāfes Roll On Deodorant: I’m still on the lookout for an amazing vegan, vegetarian or organic deodorant and this has been working wonders for now. I recently got the Extra Strength which has coriander and tea tree and has no parabens, artificial fragrances, propylene glycol or petrochemicals.
3. 642 Things to Write About by The San Francisco Writers’ Grotto: I purchased this book a while back in Anthropology and have been obsessing over it for weeks. The book was written in a single day with no advance notice. It is 642 writing prompts that can help anyone who’s suffering from a writer’s block to create dialogues and scenes.
4. Living On One Dollar: An eye catching film that follows the journey of four friends who live on just one dollar a day for two months in Guatemala. I’m not going to give a lot of information on this because it is definitely a must watch and will definitely open your eyes to the 1.1 billion people around the world who face this challenge.
5. The Encyclopedia of Crystals by Judy Hall: From the author of The Crystal Bible, Judy Hall is an amazing writer with so much knowledge of crystals. The book is divided by the colors of the crystals and there is a revised and expanded edition which has a lot of wonderful information on the creation of crystals and the shapes.