1. “The Beauty of Being a Misfit” by Lidia Yuknavitch: Author Lidia Yuknavitch shares her journey of loss, shame, and her slow process of self-acceptance. This video is perfect for those who feel like they don’t belong, like cannot write their own story, or even feel beautiful. Click on the image to check it out!
2. Radical Self-Love by Gala Darling: I recently got this book and I loved everything about it. From her personal story to the homework, Gala Darling has put great concepts and practical ways to love yourself. It’s very direct, easy to digest, and gives advice on not only self-love but also on relationships, forgiveness, inspiration, fashion, and acceptance.
3. Rose Quartz: This quartz is all about unconditional, non-judgement, and divine love. It also helps you to stand up for yourself and to simply love people as they are. Rose Quartz promotes confidence, self-esteem, and self-empowerment.
4. Self-Love Meditations: Meditation is a wonderful way to promote self-love, especially if you use mudras like the Padma Mudra which focuses on your heart chakra. Click on the image for a 10 minute guided meditation to unconditionally love yourself.
5. “Body Love” by Mary Lambert: Because we all need that little reminder that our bodies are beautiful. Click on the image to see a wonderful acoustic version of Body Love!